CrossFit Katy is excited to offer supervised Kid Care for children ages six weeks to seven years. Our mission is to provide a safe supervised environment so you can work out without having to worry about your child during that hour. Children not requiring Kid Care are welcome to sit in the lobby or the back room but are not permitted on the gym floor during class hours or open gym.
We are proud to offer these services to all CrossFit Katy members with two pricing options similar to our membership pricing structure.
- Flat Monthly Pricing for Kid Care
- $30 a month for 12 classes that can be used by any child in that family but the 12 classes must be used in one month (if you run out of classes you pay the drop in rate for any additional classes); or
- $45 for unlimited classes any children in that family.
- Drop in fees for Kid Care
- $5 per child for one hour; or
- $8 for two or more children in the same family for one hour.
Class times for which Kid Care will be offered:
MWF CrossFit Strength & Conditioning Class 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM & 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
MWF CrossFit Katy Burn Class 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL DAYCARE SERVICE AND WE ARE NOT LICENSED BY THE STATE OF TEXAS. WE ARE ONLY OFFERING THIS SERVICE TO OUR MEMBERS WHO ARE STAYING ON THE PREMISES FOR AN ORGANIZED CROSSFIT KATY CLASS.
For the safety of all children, we have Kid Care rule and policies that we will provide to those interested in the service. These rules will be strictly enforced so each child has a safe and enjoyable experience in our Kid Care center.